Friday 26 March 2010

Canvas Art



My Paintings reflect my colorful personality and my perception of beauty. I have used media like watercolor,acrylic and oil,however, i am most at home with acrylic. At present, i am trying my hand at speed painting using photoshop. It is quite challenging but very interesting at the same time.
Although i am not very religious, you may notice that most of my paintings are of Hindu Gods.That's because i love indian mythology. I believe they are the ultimate forces in the universe. They are like superheros to me. My personel favorite being Lord Ganesha.

2 comments:

  1. i knew you paint and draw well... but i didn't know you are this good... wonderful...bet your room is surrounded by colors, colors, and more colors :))....truly a colorful personality

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! yes,i have painted my room-walls a couple of times. I have done a few wall-paintings too back in Srilanka.

    ReplyDelete